My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Wings of A Man ...

It is 100 am now, I just came back from a mamak shop, was watching ManUtd's game against Hull City with a group of kaki bolas. This has to be my first post on ManUtd's game for the new season. Previously, I updated almost every single game for the Red Devils. Well, it was a great game, ManUtd won by 4 goals to 3. Christiano Ronaldo had a brace in the first half, alongside Michael Carrick also in the scoreline and Nemanja Vidic added another goal after the interval. However, I was quite disappointed with ManUtd's defense, they seem to lose concentration while allowing their rivals to breach easily through their walls. Worse still, they gave away a penalty and conceded a last second goal. If not for the big goal advantage earlier on, ManUtd will be embarrassed by this minor courageous Hull City. A cup of teh tarik gave me a sleepless night. My eyes were glowing bright as big as an owl. Over dosage of caffeine! So, I decided to blog instead. Alright, let's get into something more significant ...

I was surfing through my friend's blog when I bumped into this video. I am pretty sure some of you might have seen it before in local television, but, never mind, sharing is caring! After all, it is a touching and meaningful video from Petronas in conjunction with the recent Deepavali celebration. I really admire the concepts and ideas from the video; it shows how creative the creators are. The only setback is how come suddenly a person can become a captain directly though it is only his first flight. Ignore that, is okey. Enjoy!






How's the video, everyone? I was rather amazed by the sacrifices and countless effort by the father in order to improve the life in the family, especially, in gearing toward his son's ambition to become a pilot. He placed high hopes in his son, and in the end, his son replied proudly with a success. The strong bond and firm belief in a family has brought them over the challenges in life. I remembered my dad did the same thing too. He works overtime to earn living for us, ensuring all our needs are fullfilled, physically, mentally and emotionally. He knew I am into Aircraft Engineering; he always encourages me, being supportive and motivates me to do well in studies. I want to emulate the son in the video. I want to make my dad proud of who I am!


Always,
KeithK :)

1 comment:

kj said...

I was touched by the video after watching it. Another Yasmin Ahmad's production... Hmm, Petronas always air such touching commercial during festive seasons to remind us, yet again, to not forget our roots.

Your Dad's proud of your achievements. Does your Dad read your blog. Mine doesn't cos he simply refuses to learn how to surf the Net. He does not even want an email account of his own so he uses mine, knowing that I will inform him if there are emails for him. Any website he wants to surf, he'll just ask me to access it for him before taking over the laptop...

When you become a full-fledged LAE, bet you that your Dad and Mum will be beaming with pride...

Go achieve your dreams and make your parents even prouder. Best wishes and God Bless.