My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Monday, February 23, 2009

Semenggoh Wildlife Centre

Corner Talk: Weekends had been a productive one, particularly, I managed to cover the whole lesson for Aircraft Fuel and Temperature Indicating System under Module 13.8. Today, Module 7 Human Factors for Cat B officially kicks off; my instructor, Hj Talib is such a nice guy, he is able to relate the field of study to our work scope in future. Supposedly a dull and dry lesson, somehow, I find it is significant that we, as aviation maintenance crews should not take for granted! Tomorrow, Mr Edward will teach Gyroscopic Instruments, probably, I would say, it has to be one of the toughest topics in this Module 13.8 course. Nevertheless, I believe the success will always depends on how much efforts you have poured in! It is hard, but, it is not impossible! Yeah :)

____________________________________________________________


Continuing from my previous post, my outing with Doulos' friends in Semenggoh Wildlife Centre didn't end up with the Orang Utan, Delima, solely. It was more to a jungle-walking to appreciate the creation of mother nature - a way to escape from the thick and thin in city's life!

The signboard at the entrance ...
Look at the beautifully crafted woodwork on the beam,
Truly only can be found in Sarawak, the Land of Borneo ...


My newly-met friend form Doulos,
Solome, from Germany and Anna (behind) from Mexico
Apparently, two of them are same age with me,
so, we kinda have a lots of stuffs
to chat about, experience to share,
interests to be nurtured.
Both of them are so friendly,
they haven't feel any strangers even though
this trip was our first meeting ...


Fury left ...


The Guard House


Insect eating plant @ Pokok Periuk Kera


Do NOT install this on aircraft!
A rusty bolt and nut ...
Murphy's Law said,
" Anything that can goes wrong, will go wrong! "
Beware!


To all my readers,
so far, only one guy managed to give me
corrects answers to my 3 riddles that I have posted up.
To Tzywen, congrats ...
Let's give him a round of applause!
~ Clap Clap ~

Here are the answers,
1) Enter the room with lions that have not eaten
for 3 years. Remember, can lions survive
more than 3 years without food?

2) The wife is a photographer who
takes photos of his husband.
Shoot, develop and dry up ...

3) Charcoal ...


Any close misses from all of you?
Never mind, we can try next round if
I got any riddles again ...

Till then,
Goodnight!
KeithK :)

No comments: