My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Back from CNY

Chinese New Year has already gone through halfway, things are now back to normal. No more holiday's mood, CNY's mood or what-so-ever, cause life must go on. Obviously, Chinese New Year 2009 was great and full of excitements, I have so plenty of tales to share with you all, especially, my trip from Kuala Lumpur to Kuching back and forth. Sometimes, things just get out of your control. For instance, my flight from Kuching to Kuala Lumpur on Thursday ( 29th of January) was scheduled to take off at 0815 hours and will be arriving at KLIA by 1100 hours. Then, I will need to wait for 1300 shuttle bus which will take me to directly to Subang Airport. By 1400 hours, I shall be able to make it to attend my class in college on time. However, after all sorts of calculations, something went unexpectedly. Early in the morning of that particular day, my flight was delayed by 3 hours due to bad weather condition in Kuching Airport. The flight I supposed to hop in, MH 2713 was diverted to Sibu. Fine!! In the end, I managed to fly back to Kuala Lumpur by 1130 hours and arrived on KLIA by 1315 hours. No choice, I have to wait for another 1 hour for shuttle bus to Subang. By then, I rushed to college, it was already 1600 hours. Attend Module 5 class for 30 minutes, then, the class ended. Oh my!! That's hectic of travel! Sigh ... Tired!! Exhausted!!


To date, coming back from CNY break,
I have plenty of tasks to complete.
Here's the list ...

Assignment 1 (ACARS), due date: 2th February
Assignment 2 (Fibre Optics and BITE), due date: 5th February
Module 5 Digital Technique Final Examination on 6th February
Module 13.8 Aircraft's Instrument begins ...


Module 5 revision is on the way!!
Go go go, Keith! :)
Wish for the best for the first exam
of the year 2009
Pray for everything to go smoothly as
what it is well-planned!
God bless always!

Next week, class in college will
revert back to normal morning shift,
from 0930 hours to 1830 hours.
Quite similar to office hours now.
Haha :)
I prefer morning classes,
that's obvious,
fresh in the morning,
and I am ready for new inputs everyday!
Yeah ...

It seems to be The Journals will be inactive
in the next week to come.
There are more important and urgent tasks
to complete at this moment ...
Be right soon!!


Aloha,
KeithK :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's an easy subject if you understand the whole subject.