My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy to be One!


As I walked down the street,
I saw many of them,
Hands by hands,
They hug, as a symbol of intimacy,
kiss, as a symbol of love.
I wonder why,
the seeds of love have never planted in me,
nor the arrow's of Cupid landed on me,
neither the Angel of Love yet to find me.
I feel loneliness deep inside my heart,
my hands touch the emptiness of air,
no one is to appeared in my head.
There were times when I was weak,
I long for someone's touch of strength,
source of motivation, source of inspiration, source of courage,
to keep me on high,
with the chemistry of your love.
If I were to find her,
everyday will be a Valentine,
otherwise,
It will be just an ordinary day,
a Happy Single Day!

Cheers! :)

No comments: