My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Saturday, February 28, 2009

How much you know 'bout yourself?

Corner Talk: This weekend was an off day from college activity. Days have been busier over the last few week, as timetable was packed with two modules running parallel, Module 9 Human Factors and Module 13.8 Instruments. I must admit, Module 13.8 is a little pain in the neck, especially, at this particular junction, we are learning the Gyroscopics Instruments. Next week, we are moving into Compass System - another tough topics under Instruments. Module 9 Examinations is expected to be on 10th March, yup, a week from now, nevertheless, time is as precious as gold for revision. Don't you realized, The Journals has been quite inactive recently? Lolz :) Besides that, I have two assignments from Hj Khai with due date to be on the 10th March as well, most probably an oral session with Hj Khai lining up after this ... Hardly I can take a breath!! Oh yeah, last night, we celebrated Wen Jie's birthday, one of my best buddies in college with a hot steamy steamboat dinner at Tasty Pot in Sunway. A well done to Ewin, for taking the initiative to be the organizer along with the unexpected surprise to the birthday boy. Will find a day to cover a post on that ... Maybe? Hmmm .... Haha :)

_____________________________________________________________


My buddy, Daniel, posted up a link in Facebook, click here. It is actually a quiz to analyze your own self personality. Just for fun. Try it yourself ... It is cool!!

It is relatively simple, what you need to do, is all just answering a few random M-C questions. The result will be displayed at the end of completion of quiz. Here I got mine ... Check it up!

KEITH KUEH

Your view on yourself:
You are intelligent, honest and sweet. You are friendly to everybody and don't like conflict. Because you're so cheerful and fun people are naturally attracted to you and like to talk to you.
Keith says: Thank you!

The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:
You like serious, smart and determined people. You don't judge a book by its cover, so good-looking people aren't necessarily your style. This makes you an attractive person in many people's eyes.
Keith says: Exactly! I don't like people who make no efforts in their life ...

Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
You prefer to get to know a person very well before deciding whether you will commit to the relationship.
Keith says: True, I don't want to hurt both parties, and we end up as enemy instead of friends. An added bonus to her, if she can play piano. Haha :)

The seriousness of your love:
You like to flirt and behave seductively. The opposite sex finds this very attractive, and that's why you'll always have admirers hanging off your arms. But how serious are you about choosing someone to be in a relationship with?
Keith says: Yes, I admit that. I love to joke around and hang out with girls, however, developing a further relationship is something that I have though of. Maybe I am not committed yet?

Your views on education
Education is less important than the real world out there, away from the classroom. Deep inside you want to start working, earning money and living on your own.
Keith says: This is probably a statement that I don't agree with. For me, education comes first. Quality education for brighter future. No doubt, I wish, I could graduate soon with licenses and start working, but, I plan to go for another Degree with major in Engineering after that. I was a little regret and disappointed that I didn't sit for my STPM with 3 months to go as I picked up this course eventually, so, I must make up for the loss with something else in the future.

The right job for you:
You're a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income. Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you'll be set for life.
Keith says: Agree! I dislike Bio, I pick Engineering instead of Doctor. That's answers why. I love aircraft, that's the main reason why I am here in METC.

How do you view success:
You are confident that you will be successful in your chosen career and nothing will stop you from trying.
Keith says: Be optimistic! Have faith in yourself, put in your countless efforts and you will be paid off. Gambateh Keith!! God bless!!

What are you most afraid of:
You are afraid of things that you cannot control. Sometimes you show your anger to cover up how you feel.
Keith says: Sometimes I let go very easily, my schoolmates will know that I am a person who lack of patience and easily get hot-tempered. I am trying to change now, but, once a while, I still can't express my temper in a positive way ...

Who is your true self:
You are mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve.
Keith says: I get very confused especially things come up unexpectedly, and I can't sort it out. Often, I take a long time to make up my mind and decide what is best for me. Could I just listen to my heart? I prefer to think deeply into the matter still ...


Conclusion, it is quite relevant to me,
rather accurate,
apart from a few which is not so right.
I did better kick start with my assignement now.
Try it out now!
Happy Weekend!

Always,
KeithK :)

No comments: