My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My House - Visit me!

Corner Talk: ManUtd squeezed past through Tottenham Hotspurs and advanced into the 5th round of FA Cup with a 2-1 win over the Londoners after coming back from 1-o down when the game was just 5 minutes old. Hotspurs took the lead through their Russian's hitman, Roman Pavlyuchecko with a clever heading into Ben Foster's lower left corner goal post. The Red Devils showed their credibility as a champion by setting up some attacking moves and dangerous passes, but, it was not until the 36th and 37th minutes, that, Paul Scholes and Dmitar Berbatov put United back into the lead. Woohoo ... Glory Manutd, Glory!!

__________________________________________________________


Today will be Chinese New Year's eve celebration. There are so many things to be done, such as, preparing for the "nian fan" ( New Year Eve dinner), clean the house and decorate the house with red bright colorful decorative items. It is raining cats and dogs outside now, heavy, hopefully, it will not be another flooding new year as what had happened in the previous year. To all my friends, here is the map of my house's location. Visit me during Chinese New Year. I have made some foodies goodies, Cheese cake and biscuits. Not fully made by me, but, I was assisting my mum with the preparations. Haha :)



Short post today,
more CNY pictures coming up after this
Gonna help mum in kitchen,
see you all later!

Happy Chinese "Niu" (Ox) Year

cHeErS,
KeithK :)

No comments: