My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jogging in KJ Park

Corner Talk: I woke up this morning, rather late, around 9am with many things in my head to be accomplished, but due to time-constraints, I have to postponed some of my initial plans. Revision must move on, there were a little obstructions last night, it took me awhile to understand the Flash, SAR, Digital Ramp and Dual Slope ADC. My instructor was kind enough to pull back his throttle to ensure all of us understood the topics, yet, he will be behind his teaching schedule by now. I was quite annoyed to those my colleagues who don't appreciate the lesson, it's fine to them if they decide not to listen in class, but, worse still, they are talking so loudly behind the class and creating distraction to those who want to learn. Such a disgrace! They are not showing respect to the instructor who is dedicated to teach us. You guys, suck!! Wth ...

____________________________________________________________


Last Saturday, we went to Kelana Jaya Park for an early exercise - jogging session. Actvity started at 8am, early in the morning. It was a bright and sunny morning, the sun wasn't hiding behind the clouds. Many people were in the park, ranging from children to the eldest, all of them were having such a wonderful time with no worries and no stress. A munch of happiness enlightened their face with a broad smile; greeting, good morning, to every passer-by. Friendly and warm Malaysian!


Do they greet the little kitten too?
Well, at least one person do ...
Haha :)


Specially arranged stone on the floor for feet reflexology ...
" Oouch, oouchh ... "
It is said to soothe nerves throughout the body.
Feet reflexology is found to be
able to relieve stress and pain in other parts of the body
through the manipulation and massage of the feet


Swing in the playground


No littering, please!
Take care the park, otherwise,
you will be fined by the authority ...
It is your pledge to be a responsible citizen


Close up nature - Fern Leaf


The girls - Anisah (L) and Nisa (R)


More pictures coming up from the park
in the next post
Got to prepare for college now,
lunch time,
Haha :)


cHeErS,
KeithK :)

2 comments:

kj said...

Keith, I think every classes have students like that. It suck, I know. Can't concentrate at all. But those I used to face were "better" than yours. They go to class and conduct their own lecture. Come assignment deadline, they start pestering the lecturer to go over the assignment when the lecturer has done that already (just that they were too caught up with their own conversation). Some lecturers would be kind enough to go through it again but some don't. Then those noise-makers will say, "(insert name of lecturer) sucks. Never explain assignment." Then they start bothering you with all sorts of questions and label those who is trying to concentrate in class as Nerds or Apple Polisher. They do badly in the exam and they will say that the lecturer hai-si them cos the lecturer did not teach that topic."

It is sure difficult to become a teacher...

kEiTh said...

Hi KJ ...

Yeap, I agree too. Yesterday, my instructor finally burst up. He shouted in agony, "You people are like a group of orchestra, playing your own music here and there. However, I prefer to be a solo singer!" After that, class was peaceful, at least, for 10minutes, and then everything starts all over again. Damn! Sometimes, I got so pissed that I will turn back and said, " You people are very annoying, don't you realize you are creating high frequency noise pollution?" In the end, I was the biggest enemy in the class. What the hell?! I sympathy my instructor, I can feel he is trying to compress his temper in a glass bottle. Hopefully, it doesn't blow up! Lolz :)

cHeErS,
KeithK :)