My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

College 2009 kicks off with sunshine!

Phew... Just came back from college, afternoon shift classes continue to roll, currently I am doing Module 5, Aircraft Digital Electronics and Computer Systems. First class today with Mr Badarul, yet he had already covered the first chapter, Aircraft Instruments in just merely 3 hours. Really intensive! Our Training Manager, Mr Au, had earlier informed Module 5 Exam is scheduled to be on the 6th of February, exactly a month away from today. Woah ... really intensive! Again, Module 5 isn't a short module as in Module 4, total, 12 chapters will be covered within this month. With Chinese New Year is just around the corner, there will definitely be plenty of distrations; eagerness to shopping, the so-called "CNY mood" and so many more ...

By the way, Module 4 Electronics' results had just been released this afternoon. Yeah, yeeha yeeha, I got a perfect home run!! Haha :) Thanks God for Thy blessing. Based on previous quizzes and trials, I have plotted a graph for it ... Here it goes! Lolz :)


Training programme for this year is expected to be more competitive and challenging as this will be the final year for theory classes before we proceed to our On-Job Training (OJT). Management of college has targetted for us to sit for our first license examinations by the end of the year. Since I am taking Avionics thread, I will be sitting for Electrical License. Hopefully, everything will go on smoothly. Must buck up, pull up my socks and brush up for now onward. Set my target, aim higher and work towards it!! Go go go, Keith!! Module 5, here I come ... :)

_______________________________________________________________


Had a cup of hot teh tarik for supper ...
... to freshen up myself

Plans for tomorrow:
Clean my house
Study ARINC 429 Data Bus

Must manage my time well,
time is precious now,
Can't afford to slip anymore ...
Study now, so that, during CNY,
I won't be kelam-kabut in a mess ...


cHeErS,
KeithK :)

No comments: