My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Home for CNY 2009

Long hours of wait in KLIA finally paid off yesterday when I got my flight back to KCH. Flights were really over-booked, even the waiting list for stand-by ticket holders have been closed for registration. Some passengers even have to overcome the hardship of staying overnight in the airport. MAS has called for extra flights for KUL-KCH route for reinforcements, yet, the total passengers still outnumber the numbers of seats in aircraft.

I was indeed lucky and grateful to enjoy such a privilege as part of big family of MAS. This is particularly as I could apply for jump seat in the cockpit in event where there aren't enough seats in the cabin. Hereby, in The Journals, I would like to recall my highest appreciation to Captain Chow and F/O Muhammad Afiq for Flight MH 2528 (A330-200) for granting my jump seat application. Not forgotten to all the staffs in Flight Ops, Abg Fadzly, Abg Roslan and Abg Megat for your kindest assistance during the application process. To stewardess, Miss Tan Mei Na, I apologize for taking over your jump seat, I don't mean it, but, after all, it is a first come first serve basis. Anyway, sorry for that! She is pretty, but ... Should I be more gentlemen? Lolz :)


My boarding pass, see, I don't have seat number for it.
It is written as "JMP" - Jump Seat


Airbus 330-200 in KLIA
Flight 2528, Airbus 330-200 (9M-Mike Kilo Delta)


Still more to come for my Jump Seat experince,
pictures, pictures and more pictures ...

I am going out for hair-cut soon,
gotta stop now,
make sure you be right back!

cHeErS,
KeithK :)

No comments: