My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Monday, January 12, 2009

ManUd added more woes to Chelsea' blues

Corner Talk: Weekend had been very much interesting and fun, shopping and shopping. Winning and winning. Yeah ... Chinese New Year is just two weeks away exactly from today. My minds have been set to "CNY mood", as almost everyday, I will play the new year songs on my Windows Media Player. It is not too often you get to play CNY songs with such excitements and feeling, what to say, CNY is only celebrated once a year! Shopping was great yesterday at Sunway Pyramid. Met a beautiful young promoter, April at Topman & Topshirt Shop. She has a nice name, yeah? Haha. Because of her, my friend and I spent RM 120 at her shop alone. Oh my God!! Total, I had spent few hundreds for my CNY clothes and household groceries. Definitely, my budgets will be overspent, need to re-calculate my plan again ... Haha :)

________________________________________________________


Last night, ManUtd clinched a crucial victorious over Chelsea which proved to be vital for the Red Devils to keep a head to toe with league topper, Liverpool and retains their title back to back for the third season. Indeed, it was quoted as one of the best performance by ManUtd thus far, crushing Chelsea by 3 goals to nil with Nemanja Vidic, Wayne Rooney and Dmitar Berbatov all on targets. With two games still in hand, ManUtd could close the gap with Liverpool if they could make something out of these games as Liverpool were held drawless by the relegation-threaten, Stoke City over the weekend.


Wayne Rooney scored past Peter Cech
to make it 2-o for
ManUtd after
the restart of the interval.
Patrice Evra acted brilliant by crossing
a precise which found Rooney in front of the net


Dmitar Berbatov was mobbed by his team-mates
after slotted in from short range in front of the goal
to ensure victory in ManUtd's hand.
Nothing tastes better than defeating Chelsea
in front of their own crowd ...

Module 5 revision is on the way,
hopefully to complete the final chapter
of the notes on time,
preferably somewhere before the end of this week

Sleepy now,
stay up till 2am in the morning
to watch ManUtd's game...

I'm heading off to bed now,
Good Night!
KeithK :)

No comments: