My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009

2008 will come to an end in just a few more hours, and the world will welcome the kick off of year 2009 with open arms. As the curtain rises for year 2009, I am sure everyone of you will have their own resolutions and targets to achieve in the year to come. Be it a big or a small dream, let's us pull up our socks together, and gear up for the best efforts. Yesterday was history, today is beginning and tomorrow will be future! Let's look back what I had gone through this year thus far ...


This year, training courses for module 1,2,3, 4 and 8 were completed. The balance of another 7 modules are to be scheduled into 2009 programme. The first batch of TJT from my college will be graduating and proceed to Complex A for their OJT. The journey for my TAME Batch 06 still far away from graduation, plenty of modules to go, practicals yet to be done, hopefully, year 2009 will be a plain-sailing year with God's blessing be with us ...


Four months of OJT (April to August) in Complex A was indeed a fruitful experience with life aircrafts. Meet various people from various backgrounds, but, a friend in particular that I appreciate the most would be, him; VirtualMystic. He is a person who draws pictures of my career's development, someone who I can look upon to as a mentor, someone who gives me encouragements and motivation to strive and work harder for my future. Thanks to VirtualMystic, you're cool!!


My 21st birthday was celebrated with a fine-dining in FullHouse Restaurant. My colleagues planned for a different surprise this year, no cake for me, instead, they used Big Apple's donuts with my name, KEITH printed on it as my birthday's donuts. Special? Wow ... I was kinda shocked and fascinated with it ... Thanks buddies!!


Langkawi's trip was my first outing with fellow colleagues during the October Raya's break. Initially it was unplanned, and we just followed the flow, but eventually, everything seems to be a wonderful vacation as everyone was happy and enjoy well by the end of the day. Pictures were amazing, blue sky were plenty, the only regret would be no sunrise and sunset pictures since it was drizzling for the three days we were in Langkawi. Chocolates and liquors were abundant, and it would be a waste if you didn't grab a little here and there ...


Last year, 2007 Christmas, I was climbing the Great Wall of China in Beijing, however, this year, my Christmas was a dull one, what to say, I spent most of time, lying on my bed, gritting in pains due to food poisoning. I had severe diarrhea and headache. What the?! Sigh ... Lonely Christmas! Silent Night! While many people may be having BBQ Turkey and Red Wine for Christmas' dinner, I had to take White Porridge for my dinner. I had no appetite for any food, because, I will throw up any food I took in. Seriously a torture that I could no longer ask for more!






I took up a new hobby - photography; my first step was to get a Sony DSLR Alpha 200. equipped with a sole kit lense, SAL 1870mm, I captured pictures of the best moments - the beauty of God's creation, people who I met and random shots of various time frame and settings. My next item? A Flash Gun maybe? Still in the progress of funding. Haha :)


My biggest resolution for this year is; To complete my Category B2 training programme and pass out with flying colors. There may be plenty of hurdles and obstacles, but, I believe with the strength and faiths from God, I will be able to overcome it, one by one. No matter how ferocious the winds may blow, or how thorny the road will be, I will stand firm on my feet ...


As 2009 kicks offs, I pray the world would be a better living home,
particularly to end all the bloody war,
less pollution and no natural disasters.
Let 2009 be a year where you all surrounded by
angels of happiness,
angels of wealth and angels of healthy .

~ Happy New Year 2009 ~

cHeErS,
KeithK :)

No comments: