My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Friday, May 2, 2008

Worth 3 Points!!

Friday; Beside being the fifth day of the week, it is a day where everything goes slow, school will have a weekend break for both students and teachers to replenish their energy after a busy schedule, and it applies to me as well in my working environment. This morning, there was not much tasks to do, due to many components were unready for installation. Very bored, I had just done few tasks for the whole day, from 8am - 430pm. Damn! We will have 2 hours lunch break since the Muslims will be going for Friday prayers in the mosque. More time for lunch, no rush ... Haha :) Better for digestion ho? My colleagues and I went out for lunch in Taman Cempaka. A brief history about Taman Cempaka; Well, according to Wen Jie, Taman Cempaka is the oldest place in PJ, it has been established since the Malayan days. To my horror, Taman Cempaka used to be 'sarang tikus' during the curfew period in 1950-an. All the buildings here are quite old and dull; definitely reflects back the times where bullets were flying in the air, blood was dripping down the river, corpses lying motionlessly on the ground. Hehe :) Just for laugh! Next, we headed to SS2 for drinks in Yippee Cup. This shop is well known for its bubble pearl flavor tea. One word, TASTY! After lunch, back to business, we went back to work. Sigh, with all the food full in your stomach, how nice if you could lay back and have a nap in air-con room, right? Human nature?! After 430pm, it is time for ... BASKETBALL! Ewweehh ... Damniel, wEn jIe and I played in Complex A Basketball Court. Weather was hot, but it didn't soar our skin at all. Oouch! My achievement today; I got a 3pointer shot which eventually made wEn jIe to support ManUtd after this. Never I thought I could get a 3pointer, I must admit this is my first 3pointer in my entire life. Shame! Ok, I know I suck in basketball, I have only picked up basketball seriously when I met my friends here. Both of them can easily do this ... OMG!




Comparing myself to them, what am I? I am only a piece of cake for them ... Okey, never mind ...
Wen Jie bet with me, that if I could get a 3pointer shot, he will be wearing ManUtd's fan jersey from now on. Well, he has no choice, Damniel and I are die-hard ManUtd fans. "Dont you try to deny it , wEn jIe!"

Wednesday's morning, ManUtd booked a slot in the UeFa Champions Leagues Final after edging Barcelona with one and only goal from the Paul Scholes, thus setting an all English final with Chelsea FC on the 21st May in Moscow. Oh yes, it has been 9 years since ManUtd last lifted the UeFa Champions Leagues trophy, and now they are going all out to record another history.


Paul Scholes scored a sensational shocking thunderbolt beating
Victor Valdest to put United through to the Final in Moscow


"Moscow, here we come!"



Glory ManUtd, Glory!
:)

1 comment:

kj said...

I have always loved Friday since I was a student until today (provided there's no school on Saturday). Back in secondary school, Friday=going back early, remember 12 noon, that is if there are no extra class or activities after that, lar... hehehe... For now, it means weekend's coming. That is why I agree with TGIF- Thank God it's Friday... Okay, I know, I'm a very lazy person...unlike you.. Anyways, have a great week ahead, pal. PS: Update more about your OJT when you have the time.. It's interesting to know what is going on when you see all those maintenance crew "fiddling around" the plane...