My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Friday, May 23, 2008

Avionics ...

Dear Journals ...

I have not been chatting with you lately. My apology to you. Over the past week, I have been working till almost 7oopm daily from as early as 745am ever since I am still attached to M A S Complex A Hangar to do my On-Job-Training (OJT) Currently, I am assigned to Hangar Production Line 5, maintaining our own M A S aircraft, Airbus 330. This aircraft is doing C Extended Check and is scheduled to release into service by next Monday. I recalled the first day I was here, I looked like a dummy, looking so blur in my face =.=" One of the funny moment was I was asked to sit down and played SuduKo. OMG! I was shocked to hear that. Great! However, as time goes by, I realised my responsible as a Trainee here. My objective here is to learn at least one new knowledge every day from the LAEs to fill up my Work Schedule. So far, I am enjoying the time I am in Line 5 as I got the chances to follow the Engineers to do their tasks, particularly regarding Avionics thread as I am trained to be an Avionic Engineer as well. Hmmm, so much to see and learn as this is my first time working on life aircraft on Avionics thread; thus far, I am only assigned to Workshops which only carry out maintenance on aircraft's parts and components. Working in Line is much more complicated and challenging as most of the time we are doing tests and trouble-shooting for every single aircraft's systems. Today, I got a chance to hand-on in the trouble-shooting of the aircraft's system, the Fuel Control Management Computer (FCMC). In brief, this computer will control and manage the fuel during aircraft operation; eg: calculating the fuel quantity, controlling the amount of fuel to engines for combustion and so on. Then, I have changed the CRT screen for Engine Warning Display at the Center Indicators Pedestral. Credits to all the LAEs who have taught me a little here and there, especially, Mr Low, Mr Poh, Mr Fajar, Mr Farid, and Abg Asyraf. Thanks so much!

For your information, this MAS's A330 is undergoing Cabin Refurbishment Modification, mainly the installation of LCD Monitor for the In-Flight Entertainment (IFE) Furthermore, all the passenger seats cushions will be changed as well. No more the typical blue color 'batik' pattern but it will be 'warna-warni' Malaysian colours of red, blue, green, yellow and orange. Woooo ... Tomorrow, local press will make a visit to this A330 to cover its full-detailed story through a briefing from our MD, Mr Id r i s Ja la. Make sure you pay attention to the newspapers to catch up with the new image of MAS A330.

To sum up, let's view some cute pictures I got from a forwarded e-mail. Quite interesting, so I thought it will be a waste if I keep it for myself. Here you go ...


Cute little chair!
This is my favourite picture of all of them ...


Let's the music heals your soul ...
Definitely, this baby has a peace of mind ...


My best pal ...
Sleep tight, sweet dreams.
How's about GoodNight?


The baby must be saying,"Oh My GOd!!"
Cute ... Cute!


Oouch ...!
Haha :)

Remember the olden days in primary school
where you used to queue up
to have BCG Injection?

See his friends who laugh behind?
Were you like that too last time?




Sweet Memories is priceless.
They can't be traded neither with cash nor by gold.
A picture worth a thousand words!
With love,
KeithK

1 comment:

kj said...

Hello pal, sorry, I thought you were busy preparing for your "Man Utd team" for the Champion's League until you had no time to update. Can't help it cos u updated after Man Utd won so i thought my guess was right! (Just joking). Didn't know you were at MAS Complex Hangar for nearly 12 hours every day, so you are forgiven!!! I'm glad you have made the best out of your OJT. But you are FAR BETTER and DISCIPLINE than me cos like you, my objective is to learn at least one new knowledge after every lecture attended. Unfortunately, by the end of the semester, I tend to forget what I have learnt earlier, thus making revision much more difficult!!). BTW, the LCD Monitor for the In-Flight Entertainment(IFE) for the A330 is going to be like Boeing 777: the LCD screen in front of every seat, is it? Yay, I can watch my preferred movie in peace!!! WooHoo!!! (Provided the person sitting in front of me does not recline the seat until so down or the kid sitting behind me does not practice his kicking skills and start giving me a back massage. I hate people like that. No lar, I don't want the kid to destroy/dirty MAS's new cushion colour mar...). Hahaha... Anyway, have a great weekend....and (hope to see your face in the papers tomorrow with your MD). Bye.