My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Monday, May 12, 2008

100th Post - Champion again!

This is supposed to be my 100th post, I should be writing a lot about The Journals, but today, I am just in the mood of writing. Last night, I didn't sleep quite well, staying up late in the midnight, thanks to a cup of teh tarik! Sigh =.=" . My eyes were as bright as an owl, I didn't recall what time I feel asleep. Gosh ... Good news last night, Manchester United won the EPL title back to back in two season, with total of 87 points after defeating Wigan Athletic at JJB Stadium by a scoreline 2-0. Wow ... This is Sir Alex's 10th EPL Trophy under his two over decades' regimes. Amazing records I would say. Christiano Ronaldo won the Golden Boot for being the top scorer this season with 41 goals; he also won the Player of Year Award as well as Goal of The Season Award. He really ends this season on high note. What a way to go ...


Manchester United lifts th EPL trophy,
after gunning down Wigan with a 2-0 scoreline
while Chelsea had just only managed
to draw with Bolton at 1-1 at Stamford Bridge.



Christiano Ronaldo is receiving the
Player of The Year Award
from his coach, Sir Alex Ferguson



No more English Premiership Football until August, as the season draws to a close to give way for Euro 2008 Austria & Switzerland. This morning, I was working in Seat Bay at Hangar 4. Sigh. I <sux> in using ratchet ... OMG! It took me minutes to untighten screws, although most of them could just untighten them in split seconds. Wen Jie screwed me up. F***! However, I must have thanked him after that, eventually he taught me the proper way to use ratchet... Definitely, I need to brush up my technical skill from now on. I wander do Avionics will require a lot of usage of ratchet ... OooooHhhh!!


Work, work Keith ...
ChEeRs!
:)

No comments: