My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Friday, June 27, 2008

Girl in my dream


I run to you in the cloud nine mood,
Open my arms wide,
to reach out for you
to lay your head on my shoulder,
and I will never let you go again.

I hold your little warm soft hands tightly,
I touch your face and your shiny lip
I wipe your tears come rolling down,
Whispering the message of love,
down from deep heartcore of mine,
as I look straight into your blue eyes.

I miss your sweet voices,
I miss the days where we used to sing-a-long,
as you played the piano gracefully,
a symphony with music which healed our souls.
Understanding and caring,
sharing emotions, should it be happy or sad,
and being there for each others,
through you endless laughters and joys.

You are the sunshine in my life,
You comfort my fears,
You are my rainbows after the rain,
You are my candle in the dark,
You are my strength when I am weak,
You give the gift of happiness every day,
You have given me your love regardless of cost,
With my heart in your care,
I will never be lost.

If I could rearrange the alphabets,
I will put 'U' and 'I' together,
side by side,
hand to hand,
heart to heart.

For each day,
I pray hard to heavenly God,
That no matter how fierce is the ocean's wave,
trying to separate us in the midst of cold,
My love to you will remain ...
So strong, so new, and so special!

Until I meet you,
Flowers will boom anew,
Stars are placed in sight,
Birds on the tree will sing a song,
You will be the one and only,
my true love,
The girl in my dream ...



It has been quite some time since I have the inspiration to pen-down a poem. My last poem that I posted had to be during the 'opening ceremony' of The Journals. I didn't know also what the mood I was in this afternoon that I have ideas to come up with this poem. Weird de? Hehe :) My mind is not at the place where I am supposed to be. It is dreading away ... Slowly! Oh my ... < Keith slapped himself a few times at his cheeks > Eheeem ... Time to wake up!


Always and only,
KeithK :)

3 comments:

kj said...

So sweet...
Serious, it's a good piece.

okay, let me try to be a psychic and read your mind.
What mood were you in this afternoon to come up with this poem?
Answer: Inspiration thanks to somebody? or maybe you wanted to break the monotony of serious writing?

Why your mind is not at the place where it is supposed to be?
Answer: Today is Friday...

Mine's worst. It often goes wandering on Fridays and does not get back punctually on Mondays (that's when problem crops up!!)

Have a great weekend, pal!! best wishes.

kEiTh said...

hey Ka Joy,

Thanks for your compliment. Hmmm,Q1: Well, I had a dream last night, so I just wrote them down into this poem. Weird thing is, this girl is someone who I know. Why she suddenly appeared here? God knows! Do you have any answer, KJ? Haha. Q2: Yeah, Friday's working hours is always very short. So, sometimes, my mind tends to fly away. Half day of work and then follows by weekend break, good isn't it? Haha. Hey, btw, since you are on holiday, why there isn't any posting from your blog? So quiet!! Hehe ...

Happy HOLY-Days again, KJ ...
ChEeRs :)

kj said...

Sorry, no inspiration!!! Okay, just updated but quite a boring one... God bless you and have a great week ahead of you.