My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back to business ...

One week of holiday passed by in a flash of light. I am back to college. For the past two days, I have been attending course, < Human Factors Awareness Programme> Guess what it is? Haha :) In Human Factors subject, we actually study the relationship between human and environment, which is in the aviation environment, particularly in hangar. I would say it was more to a post-mortem session by my college to test our understanding in Human Factors. Why? We were told to prepare a presentation in group of 5 regarding our experience during last month On-Job-Training (OJT). It was quite fun, as we tried to relate our working experience with the theories we had learned in class. This morning, our group, comprising of Vicki, Essi, Farid, Farha and I went all out to convince and please the panel of judges, headed by our Development Manager, Mr S ha ha ril. Our topic of discussion, "Installation of Wing Tank Access Panel". Not too bad, they appreciated our presentation, although, it was quite a last minute effort by my group. Hehe (",)

Tomorrow, I will be continuing my OJT in M AS Complex for the next one month plus. Hope to gain more input and increase my productivity this time around. Much more things to learn. Got to go now ...

All the best,
ChEeRs,
KeithK ;)

1 comment:

kj said...

Hey Keith, time passes by real fast esp when we are having fun. didn't know you would do a last-minute work too!!! Just joking.. Last minute effort is actually quite normal for me but can't help it at times. We’ve been too busy trying to finish one assignment after another and that barely gave us time to prepare/ start early. So forgivable!! Anyway, hope you ate enough kolo mee in Kch. Enjoy the rest of your OJT sessions and i know you will have a productive month ahead. All the best, pal.