My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Food For Thought

Dinner's Dash Time
Yummy ...
Ordinary dishes but vary in terms of cooking skill.
I love the Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs ( 2nd row, Right)


If you are going to Beijing,
make sure you don't miss this one
Beijing's Roasted Duck ...
I like this duck very much;
It is crispy, juicy and rich in tastes!
It comes out fresh from the kitchen.
Once you have ordered the dish, the chef will push out the trolley
and cut the roasted duck in front of you!
Fresh and Hot!
The meat is eaten with pancakes, spring onion and hoisin sauce.
Nice smell ...
A taste which gives you a happy memory in Beijing, trust me ...


At night, Dad and I were hungry that we decided to have supper.
It was very much convenient as we did not need to
ease through the cold to fill our stomach.
We just need to walk outside our hotel.
Dad was standing along the food stall located just nearby of
our hotel, Wan Fu Ann Hotel in Beijing.
All kind of delicacies and food were sold here at affordable price.
Along this street, there were like 50 - 60 stalls selling different food.
Wow ... Food!
Time to eat ...
Come On!! :)


BBQ Grilled Oyster with Garlic Sauce
Look at the size of these oysters.
Huge and juicy!
I bought 3 oysters for RMB10 ...
Very worth it le ...
However, the oysters were very salty that
I need 2cups of Green Tea to clear my throat.
I just love its Garlic Sauce
(it is so saturated that even a Dracula will not come beside you if you open your mouth!)


Starfish on Fire - Deep fire Starfish ...
Can Starfish really be eaten by us?
I was puzzled and surprised to see the Chinese eats Starfish
just like eating our 'kerepok' ...
Starfish?
No wander, South China Sea's Starfish population is fast declining.
Poor Starfish ...


Centipede on Sale ...
This centipede is grilled and then sold to customers
for reasonable prices depending on size?
Gosh, look at these hairy legs?!


Inserts Sticks - Scorpion (Front) and Silk Worm (Behind)
How can we put this creepy creatures inside our mouth?
Yuck ...


Time for something sweet ...
Fresh Kiwi Fruits and Strawberry ...
I love Strawberry that I buy at least one sticks of these fruits ...
They are sweet and delicious. (just like you!)
Oh, by the way, rich in vitamins as well ...
Lolz (",)


Ping Tang Hu Lu - The Chinese Lolipop
My sis likes this, but not me ...
Too sweet, not healthy for our tooth.
See the shiny crystals around the Lolipop?
That's the molten sugar mix ...
Hooo ('0')


Coming up from me;
Beijing Underground City
Summer Palace
Cheng De

ChEeRs,
KeithK

No comments: