My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Beijing Trip - Day5

Gosh ... See, how hungry we are ...
Haha :)
Definitely, after 5 hours of ride from Beijing to Cheng De,
we ate away all the food without any waste.
Yum, Yum ...


The biggest Chinese Chess Set in the world.
The board is made of carpet,
while the chess set is made of high quality wood.
Beautiful carving and skillful calligraphy technique.
Wanna play?


Blueish Christmas Tree in the Hotel Lobby ...
Our hotel is located on top of a hill.
It is really refreshing every morning you wake up
and breathe in cool and non-polluted air here.
Slow blowing breeze hit your face, taking away
with it all your worries,
isn't it wonderful?


Don't who is this?
What a weird pose?
Hehe ...
"This way, please!"


Our fisrt stop in Cheng De,
Pi Shu San Chuang
@ Mountain Resort


Mountain Deer

Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You would even say it glows
All of the other reindeer
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Rudolph
Play in any reindeer games

Does it sounds familiar to you?

Give me 5!
Yeah ...
Jump, jump, higher ...


Come and join me for a skate ...
Yahoo :)


Hug me, baby (",)


Family picture ...
It is cold and freezing below zero degree Celcius.
Huh, huh (~.~)


Great, Fun, and Amazing!


In the hour before the morn
I walk past your door
I send a special prayer
To the room we both adore
And though my mind is in there with you
My body takes me home.
I remember when we met
How could I forget?
That was a special day
My problems rushed away
My life began when I saw you
Ever since then, I started off new
Whenever we are together
I just wish the moment would last forever
You give me a smile when it seems impossible
You are my everything
My one true love, sent from above.

~Picture of the year 2007~
Cute Mum and Dad


The Red River
The river is so special because it will never
freeze even below zero Celsius.
Surprisingly, when you feel the water,
it is still warm and fresh.


Putuozongsheng Temple
A Tibet temple which was built during the Qing Dynasty
by Emperor Qianlong to pray for her mother's health.


Sit down for a break and catch my breath ...


My sister standing in front of rest house
along the highways on our way back to Beijing City


Still to come,
Beijing Olympic Stadium

Always,
KeithK

No comments: