My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Friday, January 11, 2008

Cat B, here I come ...

Exams result is out today. I was freaking nervous when our GM, Mr Amru came into the class and told us about it. One by one, we were called into the classroom and the results were announced face to face. The waiting time was damn long, minutes were like years. Owh, what a slow torturing! Until my turn, after Yong came out ...

In the room ...

Mr Amru: Ok, Keith ...
Keith: .... taking a long breath slowly ...
Mr Amru: Module 7 ... (long pause) ... PASS
Module 9 ... (another long pause) ... PASS
Module 10 ... (which kills most of us, a longer pause) ...
Keith: ... I was crossing my fingers, and pray to GOD
Mr Amru: PASS ... You are clear!

I shouted in joyous mood and punched my fists in the air.
YES!!

Keith: Thanks you, Sir (2x)

I kept thanking Mr Amru as I walked to leave the classroom ...
YES!!!

All of us got through the examinations. Yong, Daniel, Wen Jie and I. We are going to proceed with our Category B (Certifying Engineer) together. Yeaahh :) ... Our dream is to establish as successful LAE by 2011 is a step nearer. It was a memorable day indeeed. I saw some people were cheering and dancing upon receiving the results and some were otherwise. Most of them were unable to get through Module 10 (Aviation Legislation) which was the "Giant Killer" of this examinations.

Thanks You, God, for answering my prayers ...
Thanks You, God, for your blessing and guidances ...
God bless always (",)

2 comments:

j-kiml said...

Congrats congrats! Let's celebrate it with more Carl's Jr.s XD

kEiTh said...

thanks J-KimL
yeah, of coz, of coz ... this time, let Wen Jie books the bills, he promises us a treat ...