My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Thursday, September 24, 2009

I am 22 today ...

Thanks you to all my friends and family members who remember I was born today 22 years ago ... You all have made my day bright and clear. Your thoughtful love, care and smile have given me a new breath of life in enduring all the obstacles and challenges along the journey called "LIFE" As early as day before, my friends flooded my Wall in Facebook with all the well wishes and blessing. Thanks for being wonderful companions, comrade!


Love this Birthday Cake!
A Boeing 747, painted in MAS color
was my 22nd Birthday Cake ...
It is a Chocolate and Vanila Tiramisu Ice Cream cake
from my sister, Karen and brother, Kelvin
Woah, love you all ...
Thanks you!


Hand phone / Key chains from my bestie, Ann
These chains come with wordings on them;
well written with words of wisdom!
Red: Always Rejoice!
Yellow: My Grace is sufficient for you
Green: Have Faith!
Thanks Ann :)


Sweetie's Chocolate Brownies
She promised to make me one, but,
it came in a bucket with lotsa cute cups brownies
Chocolate Brownies are awesome, soft, smooth and
the aroma of chocolate is a boom!
She was worried the brownies weren't up to the bar,
but, I can tell you, these have to be the best brownies
you can get in the town!
Really touched by her effort to make me all these,
after all, it is the matters of thought that counts ...
~ Huggies ~


Last but not least,
12 midnight last night,
I received a surprised call from my buddies
from college ...
They phoned me all the way from the North
in Penang to wish me a Happy Blessed Birthday!
They all went down to Penang for holiday,
sorry, I cant join you all this time.
Next trip maybe?
Thanks to Ewin, Nicholas, Ah Hing and
of course, ehmm ...
Vic~
Vic~, you have a sweet voice!


With love and all the blessing,
KeithK :)


No comments: