My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

69



The wind outside was blowing chill, as cold as it can be felt deep down into the spine. On reaching the college door front, I bumped into my Instructor, Mr Edward. He was denied entry by the MAB Security Officer, since he has left his pass at home. With the only solution, I accompanied him to Terminal 3 to obtain for a temporary pass. Woah, lesson to learn here: MAB Security Officer will only recognise Pass and not FACES! Even you meet the same MAB officer everyday. Yeah, everyday ...

Nothing was memorable as I was reporting for duty over to MAS Engineering and Training Department in Complex A. We had a day long briefing with Training School Controller, Mr Baharuddin and Senior Engineering Training Executive, Mr Azhar, followed by filling of all the necessary forms for Staff ID processing. Hmmm, I was grouped into 23 trainees, comprising of Avionics trade; named TAME Batch 69. No new faces for me, as all of the members were my classmates in college - we are special, the one and only Avionics class from METC. Yeah, I am proud to be one of them - Avionics rocks! Tomorrow, there will be another briefing by HR Department -.-"

Days in college will be coming to 4th year soon, this coming 16th September will be the 4th anniversary. Haha. My mind is wandering away, looking back, flashing though time and space dimension - recalling how much have I learned and matured along the way :)


Always,
KeithK :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Baharuddin is Training School Controller and Mr. Azhar not deputy but senior engineering training executive. Be prepared.

kEiTh said...

Dear Anonymous,
Thanks for the correction. Yeah, I can foresee a long journey to go again, even though, studies in METC is almost completed. Indeed, the journey to become LAE has just begun with plenty of things to learn. I am looking forward to meet you one day; hopefully, if you ever drop by and leave me a comment, please let me know your real name. It is my honor to know someone experienced like you.

Cheers,
KeithK :)