My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Friday, April 3, 2009

Doulos' Outing ...

Corner Talk: Somehow, today, things were a little bit a mess, firstly, my Module 10 Aviation Legislation examination paper 2 Essay was postponed to next week, otherwise, I will be jumping ups and downs over my weekend. Secondly, my access card for parking was soaked into water when I washed my clothes. My bad, I should have remembered to take it out from my pocket. Thanks God, the access card is still functioning after I checked with the management. The personnel in charge was a helpful guy, phew ... Thirdly, my right back shoulder was aching due to bad sleeping posture over the last few days. Just bought a SalonPas plasters just now, will need to put it up tonight. Plan over this weekend will be revising for my Module 13.8 Flight Director System. Really need to catch up and polish some of the topics since the memory are still fresh. Air Legislation? Of cause, still have to do some parts too, for Paper 2 Essay next week ... Sigh. Really get pissed off sometimes ...

__________________________________________________________


If you still recalled some of posts back a month ago, I was covering on a day trip with my oversea friends from Doulos' Ship. My apologies for taking such a long time to complete the post. Been quite busy with exams and assignments, but then, Module 10 Exam is still halfway to completion. Sigh ... Anyway, here are some of the pictures ... For refresh, click here ...


Creeping Wild Orchids


A monkey from Kuching ...
Or Tarzan?
Haha ...
He is Chung Ann,
my best buddy since high school ...


Group picture 1
(Front, L-R) Katherine, Solome from Germany,
Anna from Mexico,
(Back) Chung Ann and Mei Chin


Super Bokeh ...
Green Tea leaves ...
Love this picture!!
It turns out to be exceptional!


Next stop,
Long House in Kampung Bunuk.
This place isn't as original as the Iban Long House,
as it has been commercialized for tourism
since few years back.


Hook!!
Legend has a said:
The Iban warriors used to hang the head they chopped here,
the more skulls they collected,
the more fearsome they were among the community.
They were known as 'Head Hunters' of Borneo
Hmmm, scary isn't it?
Beware: Please watch your steps in Iban Long House,
there are plenty of "DONT" around,
there may be guardian spirits everywhere!


The River of Life
Flow river, flow ...
Water supply from the river has served the
life of the villagers loyally without knowing actually,
they are slowly polluting their most
precious treasure.
Household waste, rubbish, detergents
are all dumped into the mouth of river mercilessly ...


Dry Cocoa
Wanna have some home-made Milo?


Another group picture at the Long House


Somehow or rather,
I kinda miss Kolo Mee in Kuching,
been 3 months since I last went home.
What else?
Sweet icy Metahorne,
the iconic 3 Layers Teh C Peng,
hmmm, yum yum ...

Happy Weekends,
Cheers,
KeithK :)


No comments: