My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Saturday, March 28, 2009

World Earth Day

Sorry for the lack of update recently,
been quite packed with my schedule lately,
as Module 10 Aviation Legislation is coming up next Friday.
2 weeks ago, I had my Module 9 Human Factors Exam;
the result was finally released on Wednesday.
I got through Paper 1 MCOQ with 95%,
still waiting for Paper 2 Essay ...
Hope for the best!

Today, 28th March,
is 60 Minutes World Earth's Day,
Did anyone of you participated by switching off
all your electrical appliances for an hour?
And someone did actually so into it,
that even cellphone was switched off!
Remember, you can make a difference!

Will be back with more actions
after Module 10 Exams,
stay tune!

Cheers,
KeithK :)

No comments: