My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Thursday, April 16, 2009

ManUtd brushed Porto FC aside ...

Corner Talk: Today marks 5 months and 8 days away from my LWTR examination in September. Module 13.8 Instrument and Module 13.3 Autopilot had been covered so far. Still plenty to come, 13.1 till 13.10. Autopilot is a tough subject, I have to admit that. It took me quite some time to understand it, and, up till this moment, I am still not very comfortable with Autopilot yet. I really need a time for revision!! Autopilot - Make Pilots' life easier, but, make Engineers' life harder!! However, there are always other external factors which obstruct me, not from myself but from other sources!! I am trying my very best to cope with all these; nevertheless I am racing against time. I can feel the tense now, some time, I could have hurt people around me, especially, my friends because of my temper. Forgive me if I could have done bad to you all. I keep reminding myself, " every single minute counts, every effort can make a difference ". Almighty God, I pray for your blessing to give me the power and strength to get through all these obstacles ...

___________________________________________________________


Cristiano Ronaldo scored a sensational thunderbolt goal
from 35 yards away was sufficient
to put ManUtd through and
overcame the bravery Porto FC
in the UEFA Champions Leagues Quarter Final
last night thus setting up an
all English semi-final against Arsenal.


Ronaldo punched in the air after scoring for ManUtd.
His 20th goal of the season,
second in the Champions Leagues
proved vital and precious as ManUtd
had to endure the most of the
hard pressing and aggressive attacking football
from the Portugal outfit after
Ronaldo gave the Red Devils a lead in the 6th minute.


He is the man ... Sir Alex Ferguson,
becomes the first manager for an English club to defeat Porto FC
at home ground.

Glory ManUtd! Glory ...!!

With thought,
KeithK :)

No comments: