My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Updated ...

Module 5 Digital Technique and Aircraft Computer System Examination result had finally been released after months of waiting. Anxiety and excitement filled my head when I was told by my instructor about the news as I walked my way along the corridor. Thanks God, I get through the examination! Yay yay :) Much of the conspiracy and issues during the examination were finally resolved. I am clear, yes!! 5 more modules to go to complete Category B2 programme ...

Days were rather busy with ups and downs in college ever since the month of February kicked off. After Module 9 Human Factors Examination last week, currently, I am switching my working memory to Module 10 Aviation Legislation. To name a few; Malaysia CAR 1996, ICAO Annexes, DCA AN no ... the list goes on! All about Aviation Laws, I bet my instructor can be an Aviation Lawyer now, if there is such a post exists!! Haha :) Somehow rather, he can remember all the Articles, Schedules, Parts and References!! This is definitely draining my brain juices ... Assignements are pilling up too, minimun an essay to write everyday to cover for the topics of the day. Oral session is coming up too for me, need to buck up and polish any shortcomings or else, I will need to wear additional bullet vests! Haha :)

Module 13.8 is still rolling on, smoothly. Just completed Compass System, I must say, a simple stand-by compass system isn't as simple nor as easy as the Scout's compass! No joking ... Alots of considerations to take into account. Coefficient A, B or C ... Plenty of them. Lolz :) Today, just started with Flight Director System (FDS) Very interesting topic and at the same time, super important as a core to proceed with Autopilot System. Class has been very quiet, as one of my colleague, Dharshunu was on leave for two days. He is the nutcracker of the class. Sometimes, it is just odd to find someone beside you is missing! Weird feeling ... Lolz :)


Compass! Compass!
It indicates the direction of heading
relative to the magnetic heading
Seem like we will need a compass swing here ...
Pack your stuffs,
Ewin, let's go for compass swing!
Haha :)


Best Wishes,
KeithK :)

No comments: