My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Surprise Call

Module 9 Human Factors Examination had ended, I think it shouldn't be any problem. Hope everything will be fine. Module 13.8 Instrument Quiz was a shock, my instructor didn't give any warning for the upcoming 50 questions quiz until the very last day. I ended up, squeezing 200 over pages of notes, covering from the Pitot Statics System up till the Compass. Good thing, I did revise consistently after every lesson, or else, I will have to blow up my head! The outcome: 37/50 ... Merely over the bar! I was indeed more to be pleased than disappointing, considering, the time constraint I had. Next week, Module 10 Aviation Legislation will roll out. Another dry subject! Need more inspiration!!

This morning, as my alarm was 5 minutes from ringing, I received a call from college. Miss SY called;

She: Good morning Keith ...
Keith: Hello?!
She: Good morning, Keith ...
Keith: Hello? <>
She: Keith, I need you to pass the message around, today, Saturday activity will be canceled.
Keith: Oohh, ok, why suddenly canceled? So, no need to go METC again?
She: If you wanna come, can, no problem ...
Keith: Oooh ok, thanks miss!
<>

Send messages to all my friends : " Hi (name), today, activity was canceled. Please inform the others as well ...

After sending those texts, I planned to continue my sleep, but, within seconds, messages came in one by one!
Ewin: Yay yay
Wen Jie: Your source reliable or not?
Nantha: Are you sure?

By the time I replied them, the sleepiness I had earlier diminished as if it was swept away by the cold breeze outside. Wake up and headed to wash-room... Great! Today is OFF!! Yay yay ...

_____________________________________________________


I picked up playing guitar recently, more or less, because, my PC Hard-Drive was corrupted. Managed to save all the data inside, but, till now, I have yet to find replacements for all the various softwares inside the previous PC. Currently, using my friend's Hard-Drive ... Sigh!!

Going out soon for a game and then dinner,
Anyone wanna join?
Happy Weekends,
KeithK :)

p/s: My apologies for posting up words with no pictures. I know it was kinda bored, but, I am in no mood to post pictures now. Will do so as things back to normal ... Cheers!!

No comments: