My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Friday, March 20, 2009

Ah Mei vs Suki

Ah Mei is having live concert in Bukit Jalil Indoor Stadium tonight ... How I wish I could attend it? Lolz :) Apart from that, Suki, the winner of Malaysia reality talent show, One in A Million is making special appearance as guest.


Zhang Hui Mei @ Ah Mei

Suki

Ah Mei or Suki? Of cause, I will go for Ah Mei ... Haha. My buddy, Ewin, is going to the concert to help his sis to cover the photos for the event. The good deal was, he got the free entrance as media guest. Meaning, he might have a chance to go backstage to meet Ah Mei or Suki. Hopefully, he will get something out of it, then, I shall have some shares from him. Miss out the chance to meet up with Ah Mei ... Sigh!! I wander when will she drop by Malaysia again?

No comments: