My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Friday, November 23, 2007

Slide Down, and Stand Up! That's LIFE!!

My first week in MAS Complex A for my On-Job Training (OJT) was a fruitful experience as I got to learn and observe a lot of new things which were very much related to my field of study. I was stationed at Aircraft Support Workshop ( Safety Equipment). The Safety Equipment is divided into 3 areas, namely the Safety Slide Raft Area, FIREX (Fire Extinguisher) and Life Vast area. Yong, Suhaimi and me were in Safety Slide Raft Area. Our supervisor, Mr Zaidin is a friendly and responsible man who in charge of the workshop. I meet new friends, who are 'seniors' in this workshop; Amin, Abang Bulat (Indra), Mr 001, Mr Zulkarnian, Abg Emer, and Abg Mad J. They are very helpful and always willing to teach us from A-Z about the aircraft safety slide. I learn a lot of new knowledge and maintenance skill from them. I got to 'hands-on' with some simple tasks, such as inspection, testing, packing and repairing of slide. It really give me the exposure that I need so badly thus I will be able to adapt well in the aviation industry in future, right?

The "Semut Merah" METC trainees and the ASW Safety Slide Staffs


Thanks, everyone!

No comments: