My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Kena Tagged!!!

I was reading my friend's blog, Fabian Moa that I came across some questions ... I find it interesting that I posted it to share with you all ...

LIST OF TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
1) To pass my exams with flying colour and establish as a successful LAE
2) My own private aeroplane, preferably A330 or B777
3) Anyone can sponsor me to Old Trafford?
4) My dream girl? Haha ... Lolz
5) Stay healthy and happy forever

THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU IS:
Fabian Moa, my classmate ever since primary 4 till secondary 5 in St Thomas School

YOUR 5 IMPRESSION ABOUT HIM/HER
1) A math genius, he's mad in numbers ...
2) Walk like a penguin. haha :) no offense, Fabian
3) Friendly and helpful
4) Active in sports, especially swimming and basketball
5) My good member to 'yam seng' ... ( Tiger + Johny Walker = High),
right Fabian?

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAVE DONE FOR YOU
Inspire me to work harder to compete in studies ... I would say our group, Jo, Morrison, Fabian and me were best known as the frequent top contenders for top spot in class. It was a memorable days, namely our Sony Science Project which won the Best Effort Prize.

THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE EVER SAID
Keith, chek chek chek ...

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL ...
vomit out ... Lolz ... we are not gay, man!

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, YOU WILL ...
Sad and terrible ... We have been good friends for 11years. Wow... Amazing 11

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE
Money? Girlfriend?

PASS THIS TO 10 PEOPLE YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY THINK ABOUT YOU:
1) Fabian Moa, of cause ...
2) Chia Wen Jie
3) Yong
4) Daniel
5) Kim Loong
6) Anescy
7) Chee Siang
8) Aidwina
9) Jo Lau
10) Silky Pink, hmmm, maybe not?

1 comment:

lonehunter88 said...

ehhhh why u do halfway 1??