My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Good Samaritan Part2


If you still can recall one of my earliest posts (The Good Samaritan), finally, I have an answer now. This evening when I was walking back to my condominium from the the car-park, this Indian guy who has been working as security guard, returned the money that he had borrowed from me last month. I apologized to that Indian man for misunderstanding him, and of course I have a bad impression on him when I first lent him the money. At least, I proved myself wrong, that there are still people in this world who are honest and trustworthy. I helped him because I believe in my heart that this person was really in difficulties, for he needed my assistance urgently. I do not ask anything in return and I will not mind even if he does not return the money to me! I was suspicious with my decision at first, but now I am very sure I did the correct thing!

Thank you God, for showing me Your power and mercy!!



Hurray ...
God bless!!

No comments: