My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Yong ...

Happy 19th Birthday to Yong, one of my best friends in METC on 13th November 2007 ...
May your wishes come true as God's lights shine on you always ...


To celebrate his birthday, we went for a dinner at Little Bally, SS15, PJ. We bought his a yogurt cream birthday cake. Haha :) Hope you enjoy it, Yong! A little to surprise to him to mark his 19th birthday; he was 'sabotaged' by j-kiml and Nicholas with the cake on his entire face. Hurray ...

Hmmm, overall Little Bally is a nice place with quite a romantic environment. Comparing Little Bally's food with Station oNe in SS15 as well, definitely Little Bally needs to brush up more. In my opinion, I think Little Bally is only famous for its drinks, especially hard liquor alcohol. By the way, I ordered a Honey Green Tea and it tasted no difference with typical green tea, yet worse still, it was so damn sweet! This was the lousiest green tea that I have ever drank, and seriously I mean it!!

One thing which made that night a memorable one, was I got to know this beautiful waitress. Wow, she is HOT and SEXY! A sweet, fair and attractive girl. Her name is ... Better keep it with myself. Haha. Well, next time if I ever drop by Little Bally again, maybe I may get a free drink from her ho? Haha ... ;)
Little Bally, from the outside, located at SS15 ...

Group photo, (L-R),
Daniel, Timmy, J-kimL, Yong, Wen Jie, Hing, Nic, Eunice, Keith, Wong



ChEeRs,

Happy Birthday Yong!

2 comments:

damniel said...

really ar?
u think shes sexy ar?

j-kiml said...

Oh Keith, y u post those things up when u know that I'm gonna tease u?