My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Friday, November 13, 2009

When you believe ...

Exam is just around the corner, with exactly 7 days to go ... My day has been filled with hours with modules and books, 7 hours of sleep and remaining hours for meal and wash room. Online-ing has been really limited, what to say, to sit down and post up a blog will be hardly. This exam stress somehow reminds me of how I was to sit for SPM five years ago; 10 subjects to revise, books were all over the study table ... That's what I am having now too. 10 subjects together under Module 13: Aircraft's Systems; just to name a few, Radio, IFE, Instruments and OBMS.

Last Wednesday, I went for my Assessment Kit Oral Session with the assessor; basically, we will be interviewed up and down, from deep to surface basic about the task that we have carried out. Most importantly, these interviews will be a requiste and form part of our licensing's requirement. There are altogether 50++ tasks to be interviewd, and yes, I have completed 2 of them. Yeah :) Plan to submit few more after Module 13 Exams. My target is to finish them off by February 2010. Hopefully :) Gonna strive harder, go go go ...

My mind is kept playing this song now, a very classic duet by Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey. Yup, it is a song entitles, "When You Believe", taken from the audio soundtrack of Prince of Egypt. ' ... there can be miracles, when you believe, though hope is frail, is hard to kill ... ' Come and sing-a-long with me, haha :)


That's just a brief update of me for this week,
oh yeah,
Happy Birthday to my besty, Ewin ...
It is his big 21st Birthday today,
hope you a have blast, bro ...

All the best, Keith ...
Cheers :)


No comments: