My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Tale of A Melody and A Pen

Corner Talk: Module 13: Aircraft's Avionic System Final Examination has just concluded last Friday; officially signified the completion of Category B2 Programme in college. Overall, I am happy with my performance, even though there is always room for improvement. Up next, I will work on my Assessment Kit, for my Licensing requirement. After relative 2 months of revision, I has decided to go 'OFF' mode for 3 days before switching back my engines for another new term of tasks. Year end is coming again; while most of my friends will be heading for a Christmas' holiday, my batchmates and I will be reporting to MAS Engineering & Maintenance on the 1st December 2009. Woah :)

_____________________________________________________


This is a very special pen;
it is a gift from someone
for my 22nd Birthday on
24th Spetember 2009 ...

Someone who calls you on the line,
wishing you a Happy Birthday!
Knowing that I love piano's songs,
a melody was played gracefully
with sincerity, passion and love,
every single key and tunes
were carefully composed ...
Just for me!

More than that,
drove all the way to my house
to present me with this;
an austentic Silver-coloured
Sheaffer pen with my name
crafted onto its body ...
Really really a special gift,
something that I will treasure in my heart ...
Hopefully, one day, by the time
I have established as Aircraft Engineer,
I will use it wisely to pen down my signature,
especially in times for dispatching
aircrafts into service ...

Thanks so much,
I don't know what to say,
a simple 'Thank You' is the only
token of appreciation that I can do ...
I'm so touched, especially the short piano melody
down the line,
it was so peaceful, full of serenity and
full of happiness!

I wonder how are you doing right now?
Text me if you get to read this!



Cheers,
KeithK :)

No comments: