My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Sunday, October 11, 2009

A weekend in October

Corner Talk: I must admit that I am living in the in the shadow of science and technology revolutionary age. Why not? Days without constant Internet connection is a torture, and of course, updating blogs for me has been an obstacle. Facebook-ing is also parts of my routine, and till now, I have no idea why there are so many human getting addicted to Facebook, including me. Currently, I am doing Module 13.4 Radio, super-duper tough subject to learn, need lotsa imagination and patience to understand the concept. Sometime, my head just blown off after a whole day of class, back home, my bed has been my best companion. Haha :) At the same time, I am also working on a "Big Project" for college. Will update you all with more details once things are finalized. Besides, I am looking for house to move, otherwise, I think I will be staying under the bridge! Still deciding whether to rent a house or just a single room! Sigh ... ~ Pressure is mounting high ~

_________________________________________________


Last week, I was telling you all that I will be going to the USAF Thunderbirds Airshow in Subang Airport. Here the photo ... Actually, there are still plenty of photos, but, then, I think it is best to reserve for next post (not sure when, but soon as I have the time) so that I can cover them in more lengthy. I was actually stucked in the traffic congestion upon arrival, and luckily, we have Subang Airport passes to gain access to airfield area; trust me, we have the best spot to see the airshow, better than those VVIP seating. Lolz :)


Group picture with fellow colleagues,
(L-R) Nic, Timothy, Wei Liang, KeithK,
Ah Hing, Ewin and Wen Jie.
Spot the F-16 Fighting Falcon flying over our head?
More information on F-16 Fighter jet, click here
Woah ... :)

On last Sunday, a total of 18 cars went for Raya's Open House
visiting at 7 houses,
covering all over 250km distance around Nilai,
Sepang and Seremban.
Biggest gathering so far in college ...
Gosh, we had so much of fun and joy, laughing, chit-chatting away
and of course, food, food and food!
Mee Bandung, Beef Pepperoni Spageti, Nasi Lemak, Nasi Tomato,
Roti Jala, Nasi Ayam and Asam Laksa,
just to name a few ...
More pictures to come after this :)

Group picture taken at Seremban, Izzuan's place.
Can you count how heads were there?
Guess, come on!

Best wishes,
KeithK :)

No comments: