My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Muruku Muruku

Corner Talk: Had a quiet weekend mostly spent with my Module 13.5 Electrical Power; revision is on-going with so much of notes to cover, Instruments, Autopilots and Radios, just to name a few. Final module to go before completing theoretical training in college; some of my friends have alredy start counting down days to OJT. Oh my ... I need a peace for revision now; I need more motivation and discipline to keep the ball rolling. Really ... This is serious!

The Hindus around the world celebrated "Deepavali" aka The Festival of Light on the 17th of October 2009. Deepavali, sometimes known as Diwali is celebrated as a symbol of triumph of good over the devil within an individual. The Hindus community in college spent us "Muruku", a special delicacy snack made of rice flour and spices flavourings. Yum, yum ... Thanks you, Nantha, Dharshunu and Vicky for the "Muruku" ...

Happy Deepavali!

Till then,
KeithK :)

No comments: