My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Friday, October 23, 2009

My new 50mm

Corner Talk: My mind is troubled with plenty of stuffs to think about. No about girls, obviously, don't get wrong. I am moving house, for your information; actually things come up at not so quite an appropriate time, especially with final examination of Module 13 is just around the corner. I apologize for updating very few on The Journals. I guess, I have to switch to "Exam" Mode soon. With barely enough time to swallow all 5 thick books for Module 13, I will need to fully utilize my time for revision, rest and leisure. Keith needs boost of inspiration now ...

____________________________________________


Back before Hari Raya 2009, I bought a new lens
from my best friend, Ewin ...
A real superb lens for portraiture shooting
with F-Stop number as low as 1.7
Can you imagine how shallow the depth of field
this lens will be able to give you?
Presenting, the Konica Minolta 50mm f/1.7
It is a prime lens, so,
it cant be zoomed in or out either ...





What is so great about this 50mm that I decided to take it up?
Here's some of the results ...
Enjoy :)

1) Amazing Depth of Field, and




2) Super sharpness and fine detail!


However, time dedicated for camera is
very much limited.
So, these pictures above are just for
sneak-peak ...
Will be updating with more photos
in future, probably after my exams and so

Have a great weekend, pals,
Cheers,
KeithK :)

4 comments:

Piratz said...

wow... nice pic...

Anonymous said...

hi keith, i personally love pic 3. how did u shoot it??

kEiTh said...

Piratz: Thanks dude ...

Osweld: Thanks you Owen. Haha. Nothing much, just put to f/2.2 in M mode. Shuttle speed is adjusted based on your own preference, ISO 100. I think it was because the sunlight through the tree's canapoy that gave her the effect. Lolz :) Your pictures are awesome too, most of them are very meaningful and full of significance. Cheers :)

eZaT eLaNo said...

nice pic tho..