My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Saturday, August 8, 2009

River Flows in You

Weather has been quite extreme and harsh recently, with burning scothing sun and haze enveloped the city. Needless to say, the H1N1 pandemic has taken a total of 18 lifes up till today. So, ladies and gentlemen, beware! Wear protective mouth cover if there is a need. Better to be safe than sorry, isn't it?
This morning, I just sat for IELS-Equivalent Exams in college. Out of the three papers, Listening was the "killer". It caught me this time. I had some difficulties in picking up the audio recording. I really hope I can get through the exams. Again, dear fellow friends, please include me in your prayers at night.
Module 14 Propulsion kicked off last Monday, directly after Module 7 Exams. As a short two week comprehensive course, Module 14 Exam is scheduled to be on the 14th August. If you recalled in my previous posts, I had just completed Module 6 and 7, and yes, the results were released last week. I was indeed grateful and relieved with the outcomes. Hurray ... :)
While browsing through my friend's blog, Sharon, I came across this wonderful instrumental song entitled, River Flows in You by Yiruma. If you listen carefully, you will realise this song has quite a similirity with the theme song played in the famous romance movie, Twilight. However, bear in mind, this isn't the song from Twilight, it is purely composed by this talented musician, Yiruma. Yeah, Bella and Edward are driving people out crazy. I am really looking forward to Twilight 2: New Moon. To note that, this song is kept playing in my head, over and over again. So Sharon, if you read this, I really wanna thank you for such a wonderful song. You "sprinkle sugar" on my day ... :)
Click here for the song,
River Flows in You
With love,
KeithK :)

3 comments:

~MiSeLoCiN~ said...

hehe.. i know you didn't mean it.. but your title is wrong. well.. spelling i mean :)

kEiTh said...

Hi sweetie,

Oopps, I didn't realise it. My fault. Typo error. Thanks for pointing out. Changed the title already. Lolz :)

~MiSeLoCiN~ said...

YOur welcome hun :)always a pleasure :)