My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Monday, August 24, 2009

English Forum Part2

Corner Talk: Monday's Blue, anyone? What I mean is not referring to our laziness to get the week rolling, but, more towards the weather that I had in Subang here this morning. While having practical on aircraft in college, I realized the sky this morning was exceptionally BLUE. Yeah, so BLUE that my buddy, Ewin (Expert Blue Sky Analyzer) told me that this kind of sky is almost impossible to be seen in KL; it could be only possible in places such as Maldives and, or maybe in Pulau Langkawi. Haha ... Well, will show you the photos we captured, and seriously, the sky is so BLUE. I ~ heart ~ blue sky!

____________________________________________________


If you could still recall, I have just half-way done with my post on the DCA-METC English Forum which I attended somewhere in the early month of August. So, here it goes ... Let's continue from where we stop ... (English Forum Part 1)


After the talks by fellow speakers,
clock hit 1300 hours, and it was already time for, what?
Yeah, lunch time!
Haji Khairuddin, the Director Training of METC and
Mr Amrul, the Executive Director of METC
were having chat with fellow guests ...
"Hmmm, what are we eating today?"
Lolz :)


There were various dishes ranging from
Western to Eastern style,
so many choices, can't make up my mind which one to choose.
That's my first round;
(L-R) YangZhou Fried Rice, Spicy Mussels,
Colesaw, Vegetarian Fried Prawn,
Mixed Vegeatbles, Sweet and Sour Chicken


My second round; (L-R) Spicy Mussels,
Colesaw, Smoked Salmon and Seaweed Sushis ...
For your information,
that's not it all about.
There were still plenty of other dishes
that I didn't manage to try on.
Bear in mind, I am not a "tanker"
who can stuff in everything inside my tummy!
Full and satisfied, t
ime to get some exercise and moves around,
so, it's time for food photography ...


Strawberry and Peach Pudding
Love the colour mixture,
very colourful, isn't it?


My favourite dish -
The Smoked Salmon with Black Pepper
Unfortunately, not many people like it as
it was a little bit raw - around 40% cooked.
If you are a fan of Sashimi,
I bet you will love this ...


Pinky Biscuit
Look at the shape and its colour,
so cute, that I cant resist to put it into my mouth
Yum Yum :)


Lemonade Jellyfish Salad


Ice Cream?
Multi combos of Ice Cream,
(L-R) Mint, Napoleon Chocolate and Vanilla
Not forgotten,
with a bit of chocolate chips sprinkled on top of it,
it is just simply fabulous!


Fruits Cocktail
A mixture of grape, lachee, jelly,
peach cube, Nata-de-Coco
Sweet :)


I have no idea what is this ...
Was too busy with taking pictures that I have forgotten to try this out
Jess told me it is some kind of Egg Custard;
it could be a possibility
Anyone knows what it is called?
The presentation od this dessert is so appetizing,
don't you think so?


Caramel Pudding
Didn't try this out too, yeah, my bad!


Ok, this was not part of the food served, unless you are a cannibal!
He is my colleague, Afiq ...
This picture appeared to be quite a pleasant result
with the fine contrast and the natural colour of skin.
Somehow, the ambient lighting inside the dining hall was awesome,
as, all the pictures taken above were shot without flashgun.
Set to Manual mode with ISO 400,
the outcome was satisfying ...
Lolz :)


That's concluded the English Forum
Had fun and most importantly,
I get an exposure to attending important function,
meeting people from various layers,
how to communicating with people,
and of course,
building my network in the aviation world!

Always,
KeithK :)

No comments: