My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Running Nose ...

Weekend was not what I had wished, I turned out be in the blue again - sick, second time in a month. I have no ideas why my body's antibody seems to flatter recently, just a few weeks back in early May, I was down with terrible cough and now, I was defeated with a terrible flu, yeap, again!! What the $%^&!!! What a contradiction, the weather outside looks so beautiful, sun is shinning bright, birds are chirping happily, but, I am having a running nose; mucus dripping down my nostrils. With Module 5 Cat B2 Exam is lining up next Thursday, I cant afford to be dragged any longer. I hate swallowing medicines, pills or syrup, but, sometimes, I just have to bear with it. Indeed, the best blessing for God to all ouf us is none other than our HEALTH.



Get well soon,
KeithK :)

No comments: