My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day - Just for You, Mum ...

To my Mum,
Happy Mother's Day ...
Thanks for your endless supports and love all this while
I am proud to be your son ...
You're the best Mum in the world!


She has been there from the beginning
for the day I was born to this world
She is there to turn to for happy times
When I was hurt and blue.

She is there with me at night time
To help me says my prayers
She is there to tell me, "Son, I'm here ..."
When I had a dream that scares me

She is there in the morning,
to help me to get up off my bed,
She is always there when I don't feel well,
She said, "Son, I'm here ..."

She is there when I am hungry,
and when I had most of the dirty clothes
She is always there when I need her,
She will said, "Son, anything? I'm here ..."

She is always there,
to shape my being with her love and passion
She is always parts of me,
without her, who is me?

Happy Mother's Day

Your son,
KeithK :)

No comments: