My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Friday, September 16, 2011

One Date, Three Stories

16th September 2011 ...
As the title suggests, I will begin the story one by one
First, 5 years ago on this date,
I flew all the way from Kuching
to Kuala Lumpur, after being accepted by MAS
into the Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
program at Subang.
Five years of endurance, perseverance, strong willpower
have brought me thus far;
I am one
stop from establishing as a LAE.
I have just obtained my LWTR
(License Without Type Rating)
from DCA last month ...
Good thing is, my License coverage
will come in triplets,
Electrical, Instruments and Radio (Cat B2)
Next, to apply for my QA Company Approval!
Here I am coming, QA~


16th September 2011 ...
There is this love story I have just read.
A handsome young man, called Malaya
celebrated his birthday lavishly at 31st August 1957.
Across the South China Sea,
he spotted a beautiful Borneo girl.
He courted her, exchanged vows and got married
on 16th September 1963 in a low-key ceremony.
So, every year, a huge party is thrown
for her husband's birthday, but,
why not his wife?
Well, husbands arent good at remembering
dates, are they?
Happy Anniversary Malaysia!
Came across this short story from
a friend of mine, Suh.
How creative is she!
Nice one :)



16th September 2011 ...
My last night in Subang.
I'm moving to Kota Warisan tomorrow
as I will be based in KLIA
Aircraft Maintenance Unit (AMU)
starting from 1st October 2011.
I will miss Subang here;
the people, the food
and of course Subang Hangar!

Orchid Apartment in Subang ...
Goodbye!


Till then,
will update more once
I settle down at new house later!


Cheers,
KeithK :)

No comments: