My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sweet like Candy

Weather nowadays is unpredictable; one day, it can be burning hot and dry, the other, it can be just cloudy and as if a thunderstorm will strike sooner. So, I thought it will be wiser to have something more healthier, to keep ourselves fit and strong. Just a moment ago, while I was having dinner with my friend, Nic, I came across this Chinese Pharmaceutical Shop in Kota Damansara which sells some herb tea. Without hesitating, I grabbed them. A 500ml bottle eventually cost me an awesome RM2.50. Woah :)


"Lo Han Gua" / The Monk's Fruit
Traditionally, this fruit is used for
herb tea and soup to aid in
healing sore throat, respiratory ailments
and reputes to aid in longevity ...
Its natural sweetness and non-toxicity
are the best ingredients to quench
your thirst especially during hot weather :)


Stored them in fridge for tomorrow's supply ...
Like it!
Sweet sweet :)


All the best for Nic who is taking part
in KL Tower-thon tomorrow ...
He will be running up 2000+
steps all the way to 328m above sea level ...
Hope he doesn't "pancit", that's what
he was telling me just now ...

Cheers,
KeithK :)

No comments: