My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Semester 2 Third Year in College begins ...

A week holiday is KCH came to an end with my early morning trip back to Subang. Flights from KCH-KUL were extremely congested, my Dad told me it was overbooked days before the actual flight. As usual, jump seat is the only solution. Thanks to Uncle Liow for applying my jump seat.

I took the earliest flight, MH 2547 at 0600 hours in the morning. Captain of the flight was kind and great, as, he finally decided to upgrade me to Business Class seat instead of the crampy jump seat. I was more than delighted, what else, comfory and large leg space, with soft cushion, it is indeed an ideal place to sleep and rest myself early in the morning. Thanks you, Mr Captain and Leading Stewardess, Miss Pei Ling for your kind assistance. Took some pictures, but, I must apologize for the quality of the pictures. They weren't taken with my Alpha, but, using a Rm1600 ++ handphone - The Samsung Omnia. Very cool handphone, with GPS function. Camera 5 Megapixels. Woah ... Cool gadget!! Let's the pictures do the talking ...


Early morning Sunrise ...
0600 hours Sun, thousands of feet above the ground
Love the colour mixtures of this picture ...


Business Class Breakfast Set 1 - Nasi Lemak Sambal Udang
Typical Malaysian local breakfast,
the spicy spices with aromatic rice mix with cocunut milk
is one of the favourite breakfast choice
besides Roti Canai.


Breakfast Set 2 - Omellete with Potatoes
Cheese-baked Omellete is juicy, tempting and filling.
Less oil, healthy and complete;
it is just simply a good way to start your meal ...


Tibits- Salty Peanuts
Don't like to eat peanuts, so.
when Miss Stewardess gave it to me,
I gave them all to the people
sitting beside me after taking
the photos...
Haha :)


Tea Tarik and Nescafe ...
Hot drink served on board ...
Cool isn't it?


College's days will be beginning tomorrow,
my targets during holiday was only
60% achieved, not too productive,
but neither too bad.

More stories to be covered soon,
come back again once awhile...

Your truthfully,
Cheers,
KeithK :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the sun rises in the mornign Keith. If the sunset is in the morning then please do tell me!

kj said...

The time now is 10:52PM. Soon it will be midnight and that is when I shall call it a day.

I shall open my eyes when my alarm rings. "Darn. It's already Monday. The start of another week." I mumble.

Darn, why is it Sunday night already?
Sigh. That is the characteristic of this thing called time. It passes by too fast.

U GOT A SAMSUNG OMNIA???
"NOT FAIR. I WANT!!!" whines kj.

Thanks for your chocolates offer. Neh, I was just joking! But I will inform you when I'm having this urgent crave for chocolates and the chocolates at The Spring is too expensive for a scrooge like me!! Hehe.

And I shall thank God that Kuching is not hazy (yet??). Amen.

Have a great and productive week ahead, Keith! God bless.

6AM might be early for some people. But come to think of it, it's a nice time for photoshooting.
You step out from the house. You look up to this magnificent view: the beautiful texture of the clouds in the sky with perfect ambience of colours blend into it. The Colours of the Dawn is yet another wonderful creation of Mother Nature.

kEiTh said...

Virtualmystic: Oh my God ... What an honest typo error. Sorry, my fault. I didn't realize that. It was actually a sunrise. Lolz :)

KJ: Actually the Samsung Omnia doesn't belong to me. I am using a typical nokia handphone which I can use for calling and texting. It belongs to one of my friend. High tech phone? Neh, maybe not now for a poor student like me. Haha. No problemo, just text me whenever you need some chocolate to boost up your day. Thanks for the well wishes again. God bless you too ...

Cheers,
KeithK :)

Anonymous said...

Actually the tech crew wanted to do something "privacy", that's why they upgraded you to business class seat, it normally happen that way.

If you're on a330 flight to kch, you'll get white coffee some more.