My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Friday, June 5, 2009

Just another ordinary day ...

Early in the morning, went to bank to sort out my BSN account,
then, proceeded to buy the "Laksa Sarawak Rempah" for a friend,
going to hand over to him when I return to KL on Sunday.
Flights are quite packed, Dad told me this morning,
as a result I will have to board into the earliest morning flight,
schedule to be on 6am ...

Hmmm, in a flash of time,
one week holiday seems to be just yesterday,
it is coming to an end soon ...
So fast, isn't it?

Nothing much today,
here's a picture of chocolate from my Auntie
in Australia ...
Enjoy!

Chocolate anyone?

Cheers,
KeithK :)

1 comment:

kj said...

"Chocolates anyone?"

*ahem*

Yes, please.
Thank you very much for your kind generosity.

Haha.

Just joking.. Go enjoy your Aussie chocs!