My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fill up my brain with ideas ...

I don't what to post for The Journals this week. (T.T) Sigh ... Today, college was called an off because some of my colleagues from FELDA are moving to their new hostel at Damansara. It is a condominium, equipped with swimming pool and gymnasium. Oh gosh ... These people are so so much luxurious. Ok ...

Just a few update on "what's going on" ...

Current aircraft I am working now is an A320 from India, G o A i r. It is coming in for C Check and will be handed over to new operator, which is Jetways Pacific from Vietnam after the period of lease has came to an end. For the past two weeks, I have done plenty of tasks; removing ADF and VHF antennas then put them back in piece, removing the Flight Data Recorder (FDR), commonly known as Black Box, and then flushing and draining of the pitot statics lines. Cool, great experience, crucial knowledge and wonderful time I have there with Ewin, my Avionics colleague, who bugs fuzzily and keep me accompany well. Hehe :) It is today also, that this A320 is going to "water break" and then go for painting of new colors. Guess what is "water break"?

Daniel told me if nothing important this week, do glue yourself at home, because rumors have been going around that there will be riots by P K R in Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya, most probably on Sunday. Reason? I don't why also but if you have been following the headlines in papers recently, then most probably you might guess it already ... tee hee :)

Not forgotten, to all my friends, Chung Ann, Suh Suh, Yiing Jwu, Siaw Fern, hmmm ... Sorry if I have forgotten to mention your name. May God bless you all and have a safe journey back to University. All the best for your second year studies ...

Oh ya, I watched Hancock yesterday with my buddies. Lunch time show, just as last week, same place in G S C Summit. Overall, I find this show was quite dry and boring, short story as well, after all it took only 1 hour 30 minutes. The antagonists characters were lousy, they were killed too easily, not by Hancock but by the supporting actor. Furthermore, some of the parts of the movie is not connected at all for example, out of sudden, the antagonists characters manage to "prison break" and then come back to revenge against Hancock. In the movie, Hancock, it does not actually reflect the credibility of Will Smith, unlike in the movie, "I'm Legend". Compare to "Wanted", definitely Hancock is at the lower par.

Ok, I won't keep this post too lengthy, ok, I admit I am dry up now. No inspiration to write at the meantime. Happy Weekend, everyone!


~ cHeErs ~
KeithK :)

2 comments:

kj said...

Wow, your colleagues' moving into a condominium that is so luxurious.. Is yours as nice as theirs, equipped with swimming pool?? Anyway, I agree with your friend Daniel. I heard that it will be held at Kelana Jaya Stadium. It's a protest for the fuel hike. As much as I'm against the fuel hike, my dad said that he wouldn't let me attend any rallies for safety reasons and off course, they do not want me to jeopardize my future. After all, we have many more years ahead of us and we haven't entered the next stage of our lives: entering the corporate world... Off course, I joked with him that if I'm in KL, he wouldn't know and he said, "go ahead then but if you enter lock-up, don't expect me to come to bail you out...". Thus attending rallies is a complete no-no for me at this point of time too.

BTW, what is water break in your avionics term?? Scraping of the old paint?? I don't know, I'm just guessing cos your clue is a something the plane goes through before going for a new coat of paint. So I guess it should be like a wall where we scrap of the old coat and washing it clean before applying the new coat... hahaha. What's the correct answer or how many marks would you award me for my answer?? Remember to give me add a bit of "markah kesian" for my effort!!! Thanks.

Have a great week ahead. God bless.

kEiTh said...

Hi Ka Joy,

Yeah, water break is just simply a term they use when the aircraft is going for a "shower" before it is painted with new colour. So, you have earned yourself 110% for your answer. Yeaahh ... Hmmm, what your dad said is true. With our age now, it is kind of hard for us to attend such events. Hmmm, next time, I would like to give a shot. Just go there and feel the environment, of cause, feel the intense heat and tension in the air where everyone is protesting on something. Haha ... I think it will be fun, right? Haha. However, I am not going today, I would listen to Daniel's and your dad's advice rather. Tee hee :)