My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Back OFF!!

It's Saturday! I woke up this morning, staring outside my window from my bed; still with my eyes half-past close, wrapping myself under the cotton comfy warm blanket, I could see the sun shines bright and waves its hand to me, greeting ... "Good Morning, Keith. " Most of the time, I won't be sleeping so late as I need to attend my college's Saturday activity, but today it is an exception; we are given release - a weekend off!! Wow ... Yeeha, yeehaa ... < keithk jumped in the air > An off from activity is very much welcomed and appreciated as we had gone through a long hectic week, where we were required to sign in duty at 710am, unlike the normal hours at 745am.

Hmmm, since there is no need to attend college's activity, I will have more time for my own. I wake up this morning with two important lists in my head; First, to wash my car and second, to have my hair-cut. Over the last week, there was a downpour, obviously, my car was quite dirty and murky. The problem is, staying in condominium is quite tedious as I need to take a pail of water from my home up above 12th floor to the car park before I could wash my car. Oh my!! Eventually, after 45 solid minutes of washing, the feeling of satisfaction grooms inside of me as I could see my car is as clean as anew. Yeah :) Anyone wanna help me polishing my car? Haha ...

Second, to have my hair-cut. My hair isn't that long, if I compare to those ah beng out there, but duw to my working environment inside the hangar, I simply couldn't bare the hear. Imagine, I was already dripping in sweats before I start to work inside the aircraft's cabin. The intense heat, the pressure of working against time as well as the responsibility that I held upon my shoulder; all these lead me to have my hair-cut. A new look, fresher mind and smarter appearance will definitely make me more confident and well-prepared for up-coming week.

Recently, there was an issue over the closing of a tunnel road in front of my condominium. This tunnel road serves well as short-cut from my place to Kelana Jaya LRT station and LDP Highways. Due to complaints from the residents living near the tunnel road over traffic congestion during peak hours, the authority has decided to close it down. If that is a case, it will be troublesome for most of people, as they will now need to make a big turn before they can enter into LDP Highways. With the price of fuel is soaring high, this could prove to be pains in the neck for us, including me. The management in our condominium has came up with petition to be submitted to the local authority to object the closure of this tunnel road. I did my part too, I had submitted the letter to the person-in-charge. Hopefully, it will bear fruits soon while we are waiting for this good news. Let our voices be heard!!

Well, that's all from me now ... Got to go. Bye ...


Best wishes.
KeithK :)

1 comment:

kj said...

I shall postulate that Keith has muscles after carrying the water from the 12th floor so polishing his car till it's super shiny should be no problem for him. An extra off day from college (Sunday does not count) will do the job just fine. But there again, this is not a personal postulation. it's proven conclusively after reading your post.
Happy polishing your car and if still feel like polishing some more cars, you can always come back to polish my car!! *Just joking*
Do not put your stamina to waste!!! y'know!!!