My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Monday, December 17, 2007

Relief

Today, my exams finally ended. 3papers in 2weeks, that was ouch ... Stressful and hectic. After all, it was very worth tiring, as I have done my best and now I will pray and hope for the good harvests. Even though, I had made some minor mistakes here and there, I am glad and grateful with God's blessing for HE is always standing beside me through out the examinations.
Thanks you, God!!

Oh ya, not forgotten also, last night MU beat the s*** out of Liverpool with Carlos Tevez scored the winning goal, after feeding a deflected shot from Wayne Rooney. Hooo ...
Glory Glory MU!!

Wednesday (19th Dec) will be the beginning of METC semester year end break. Yahoo ... 2weeks for Christmas and New Year celebration. Quite short, but I can't ask for much. Life must go on.
Hehe :)

Flying back to KCH soon.

I miss you all, Mum and Dad ...

No comments: