My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Holiday!

I am back! KCH, home sweet home!! Another series of staying overnight in KLIA to queue for my seat back KCH but this time, it was an once in a lifetime experience because I got to use ''jump seat'' with the pilots in A330-300 (MH2528). Thanks you, Cpt Shamsul Bakhry and F/O Abg Buddin for granting me a 'jump seat'. Hehe :)




A330-300 Cockpit, that's where I sat when I fly back to KCH (",)


Coming up, I will be attending my U6Sc3 class Chrsitmas gathering party at Point One Cafe.
It has been a long while since we all meet and chat together.
Can't wait to meet you all ...

This Sunday, I will be off for holiday to Beijing, China with my family.
More blogging and pictures from me when I come back later on the 28th December.


Happy Holiday
Merry Christmas
cHeErS!!!

No comments: