My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Public Holiday

Today was public holiday, dont know what it is called, but in short it is an event bout Muslim's al-Quran thing la. Huge relieved and glad because no need to attend METC's Saturday co-curricular activities. Really a day to have a nice sleep, wake up late in the morning and having some time doing own personal stuffs. Haha :) Morning, woke up, brush teeth, had my breakfast of a cup of honey oat(yummy ... ) then proceed with Physics revision. Without realising, by the time i stopped, it was already time for lunch. Time flies, right? In the afternoon, went on9 and met someone unexpectedly ... Who?haha ... Later, as usual every week, I will wash my car, make sure every inch of the 'lau poh' is clean and shiny. By the time, I got thing done, it was almost 7pm. Watched TV for awhile, a Chinese game show by Jacky Wu. Again, time for dinner. This is what I did during public holiday, a day to relax and recollect my thoughts of what happened during weekdays...
cHeErS!!

No comments: