My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ms Chong's house ...

Without realizing, the curtains for Chinese New Year 2010 will be labored to draw a close tomorrow where the Chinese will celebrate the end of Spring, also known as Chap Goh Mei. Many houses I had visited, but, this particular house is where I reminisce all the old good sweet memory in high school, yeah, proud to be a Thomian; my beloved St Thomas School! See, even my teacher, Miss Chong is still wearing Thomian uniform even though she is no longer working in St Thomas. Miss Chong has been an influential person in my life. She has taught me well for the 4 years I had with her in Prefectorial Board. She has groomed and molded me into who I am today. Part of my self-development and career path are shared with Miss Chong; her motivation, her encouragement and her advice have been my treasures to explore the new world after high school. Thanks you Miss Chong ...


We have made a promise to gather at Miss Chong's house once a year, that is during each Chinese New Year. This is the time where everyone get along together under one room; those who study aboard will return home to meet with old friends. Every year, we will share our own story with Miss Chong, nevertheless, she loves to hear our story because everyone has different experience to tell. We cherish the time we had together, our laughter, our joy and our cry; they are all priceless!


Happy Chap Goh Mei
May this Chinese New Year be filled with
abundant of joy, wealth and prosperity!

Cheers,
KeithK :)

No comments: